Cutera Xeo Laser treatment is an innovative and advanced method of boosting skin vitality. This technology can help reverse the early signs of aging that are caused by harsh sunlight exposure, environmental pollutants, and genetics to reveal youthful and healthy skin.
Cutera Xeo Laser therapy is an effective treatment that will help eliminate wrinkles and fine lines and make you look younger by improving your skin’s elasticity, making any scars you have less visible, rebuilding broken capillaries, treating rosacea, and diffusing redness in the skin.
The procedure doesn’t require incisions and passes the most stringent safety requirements. With every session, there is a visible reduction in the amount of scarring and fine lines. Laser Genesis is a safe and effective method to undo the damage the skin accumulates overtime.
Given the advanced technology that powers the treatment, the procedure can be done comfortably without the application of any anesthetic agent.
The laser genesis treatment stimulates the dermal layer of the skin through thermal heating to enhance collagen production. Redness is reduced in the dilated capillaries through the production of secondary heat.
Since the process involves the natural replenishment of structural proteins, the results are subtle. Most patients will require multiple sessions to reach the desired goals. When the course is completed, the skin will be restored to its youthful appearance.
The Cutera Xeo Treatment can help you with:
- Acne and surgical scarring
- Loose skin
- Broken capillaries
It can make your skin healthier and more vibrant and help to improve blood circulation on the skins surface.
This all-in-one aesthetic platform allows practitioners to address a variety of cosmetic concerns for patients of all skin types with no downtime. Cutera Xeo laser treatment is safe and effective for the following:
- Age spots
- Brown spots
- Facial redness
- Fine lines
- Large pores
- Pigmented lesions
- Spider veins
- Sun spots
- Unwanted hair
- Vascular lesions
- Port wine stains
- Light and dark hair removal
- Facial veins
- Leg veins
- Spider veins and capillaries
- Pigment lesions
- Sun spots
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Color balance
- Skin tags
- Acne scars
- And more!
- The CUTERA XEO laser attachment device is a multi-application laser technology used for a number of different treatments. There are several different types of lasers that can be attached to this device in order to perform different procedures on clients. This attachments include; the truPulse™,YAG Laser, the Lime Light laser, The Pearl, and Laser Genesis. Treatment with the CUTERA XEO device is completely customizable to the patients specific needs and is able to perform the widest possible range of treatments safely and effectively.
What makes Cutera Xeo Laser Treatment so Effective?
Cutera Xeo’s unmatched efficacy is due to the following unique features:
- TruPulse Technology: Provides consistent, sustained energy to the target area for optimal results.
- Nd:YAG Technology: It’s FDA-approved for the treatment of a multitude of skin concerns.
- Epidermal Cooling: Provides continuous temperature regulation for improved patient comfort.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL): This menu can be used as an individual or combined treatment for various signs of skin aging.
- Energy Control: Allows practitioners to conduct real-time calibration.
When Will I See Results?
Results after a Cutera XEO treatment take some time to develop. First, you might notice treated brown spots getting darker, which often concerns patients that are expecting them to disappear. Rest assured that after the darkening, you will notice the spots start to flake away. This process can take anywhere from 1-3 weeks.
How Long Is The Recovery Time After Treatment?
There is minimal downtime after a Cutera XEO procedure. After treatment, you should be able to resume your normal activities. It is important to protect treated skin from the sun in the following weeks to prevent potential damage.